Monday, December 5, 2011

I'll Have A Burlap Christmas



Since the Boxford Holiday Homes Tour, I have decided to keep the burlap theme running.  As I did not have a lot of burlap ribbon leftover from the show, I created this wreath using what I had left. I love the natural appeal of the berries and burlap, on an evergreen wreath.




An urn filled with greens from my yard is the backdrop for my winter berry branches. I decided to group the winter berry branches close together vs. distributing them throughout the design. The branches were on the short side, and they looked a bit lost spread out among the greens. I like the way this gives a punch of color, and is visually pleasing from the street.



This is just a sneak peak, at my Christmas burlap theme. Make sure to stop by to see more.



Until next time...L.










No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback, please comment...