Monday, March 5, 2012

Art in Bloom is...



Art in Bloom is... the concept behind my window design for the Lynnfield Library. Telling a visual story about the "art of interpretation."



I think this design speaks for itself, or at least I hope it does. The story begins with a little burlap of course, to set the stage. I envisioned mini chalkboards with descriptive words to help the viewer visualize the artistic thought process. I improvised with black paper and chalk to achieve the look, aiming for a french feel all around.




My silk interpretation as the final visual for this stories end.




This design will be on display for the month of March at the Lynnfield Public Library. I hope to see you on March 12, 2012 for the opening night reception, as I will be interpreting this painting for a second time using fresh flowers. Details available on Lynnfield Patch.


Until next time...L.







No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback, please comment...