Monday, December 24, 2012

FRESH Possibilities



My little elf and I had some holiday fun, making FRESH arrangements for our home. We created arrangements with assorted cuttings fresh from our yard, and fresh from our hearts.



With some outdoor inspiration in mind, we decided to design with oasis. This gave me the chance to spend a little one-on-one time with my little elf and teach her some of the basics of floral design. A HomeGoods mercury glass container makes the perfect home for the first design.



A faux succulent from Pottery Barn tucks into a nest made of grapevine. Andromeda makes perfect color sense with this succulent theme.



Lambs Ear, Arborvitae, Boxwood and Birch make this a soft landing for this glitzy reindeer given to me by a friend.



Birch containers with a nest of orange kumquats and a little sparkly deer.



Last but not least, and designed by my little elf is this adorable fox design. Perfect for her bedroom to enjoy over the holidays.



Until next time...L










No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback, please comment...