Monday, January 7, 2013

On the Hunt...


My parents beach in Manchester-by-the-Sea, has been a great source for many of the organic elements you see in my designs. This past weekend, the hubby and I were on the hunt... to find some good stuff.



While taking in my daily dose of vitamin D, I got to test out my new SLR camera to see if the picture quality was all that the experts had said it would be.




Unfortunately, this fabulous crevice-filled piece of driftwood was just too heavy to carry. I scored a great piece last winter that I used for the Designer Bath "Shine" event, which was a big hit.



Although the beach was picked clean, I still enjoyed getting my feet wet with the new camera, and with my new fashionable Bogs. And... no trip to Manchester would ever be complete, without a visit to The Stock Exchange where I found the good stuff.




Until next time...L.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback, please comment...