Monday, January 30, 2012

Expressing Yourself with Espresso


The ways in which people can be creative never ceases to amaze me. Did you know that there is an art form called, latte art or foam art? Who knew that people could express themselves with espresso.



One of my son's favorite coffee shops is Jaho, located in the heart of Salem, Massachusetts not far from home. It is a bustling place loaded with students from Salem State University enjoying some conversation, and relaxing over a cup of creative expression. My son and I take as many opportunities to visit while he is home from UPenn to enjoy one of their specialties.



Here is my coffee lover enjoying his mocha latte. To view some amazing works of latte art, click here. You will never think of coffee the same way again.




Until next time...L.




No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback, please comment...