Monday, October 29, 2012

Pumpkin Designs | 2012



We spent this past Sunday bracing for Hurricane Sandy, and preparing our pumpkins for Halloween night. The lead designer was my daughter, who did an outstanding job. She used inspiration from online sources, and from the October issue of Country Living.



Pinterest was the inspiration behind this pumpkin-eat-pumpkin design.




Silhouettes are all the design-rage this year, and pumpkin silhouettes are no exception. She created this howling wolf design with the addition of orange and black ribbon that she found in my studio.




A little vignette created with her smallest pumpkin creation positioned on the top of the lantern. This black lantern was a FIND at HomeGoods last year. I used it for my Boxford Holiday Homes Tour design, and I knew it would come in handy.




The lead designer sporting her Harry Potter scarf, and fake teeth.




Until next time...L.


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback, please comment...