Monday, March 25, 2013

Easter Glitz



Decorating Easter eggs can be fun at any age, especially when you have someone to share it with. No need for store-bought kits nowadays with endless DIY ideas available on Pinterest. Jennifer Kirk of Ambrosia Creative gives step-by-step instructions on her blog about how to create these beautiful egg designs. Or, you can visit my Pinterest Board | Crafty Do's where you will find additional egg decorating ideas that I am keeping in my back pocket.



With a Mona Lisa Gold Leaf Kit purchased at Michaels we were ready to go. The antique crackle finish makes for an appealing design presentation. These eggs will be the perfect addition to my Easter tablescape.



My design assistant was very pleased with the results, and I was grateful for the time spent creating memories.




Happy Easter...L.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback, please comment...