Monday, November 18, 2013

A Match Made in Heaven: Holiday Tablescapes



In planning all the designs for my upcoming holiday event, I put some thought into how I could best showcase a holiday table. I tried to focus on a design that would incorporate materials that would be easy for guests to access. By combining a mixture of elements found in the home, the grocery store, and greens from the yard, I hope that the guests will be inspired to create beautiful designs for their own holiday tables.



This wonderful design opportunity would not have been possible without the support of Dorothy Goodwin and Joe Petrucci of Century 21 in Wakefield. Dorothy brought me the idea just a few weeks ago, and it was one that I couldn't resist. Working with her is like a match made in heaven. Hope to see you there!





No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback, please comment...