Monday, January 27, 2014

When family works together...



People who know me well can attest to the fact that I am very familiar with family businesses, which is why it's kind of ironic/crazy that I would add another to the mix. So, when your beloved sister asks you to help her out with some floral arrangements for a party she's throwing, there is only one acceptable response. Yes!



Don't get me wrong, as I continue to plug away with my nose to the grindstone (Dad's famous words), I never take any opportunity for granted, even if it's for family. Because frankly, a dinner party for 16 = 16 fresh eyes looking at my work, to which I say, hell ya.



When it comes to figuring out the overall design plan, it certainly helps to know the event venue and client well. And let's not forget to mention the jaw-dropping backdrop--jealous!!!! I'm sure you have already drooled over the murals, just don't forget to look at the florals, please. And, last but not least, a table for sixteen guests is slightly unusual, but certainly well received.



This is NOT one of the party guests, and he was of NO assistance with the floral delivery. Just a happy guy waiting for a little pat from one floral designer. Can you even begin to resist this face? Pinch, pinch.



I owe (all) my sisters a debt of gratitude for their continued support, and appreciate the fact that I have three!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback, please comment...