Monday, May 12, 2014

For the Faux-Lover in all of us



I was asked to design a wreath for a friend's front door over the weekend, as she is preparing for several upcoming home parties. Though I'm not a huge fan of designing wreaths (because you need the patience of a saint!), how could I say no to a friend on Mother's Day weekend?



Being a nature-girl at heart doesn't mean that I can't appreciate the positives of designing with faux florals in mind. And with a request for a design to take her through the summer, it was obvious that this wreath would be for the faux-lover in all of us.




I have to admit that I was pleased with the results, and would have been happy to hang it on MY front door. Love the combination of red and purple together, don't you? Good thing that I decided to drive it over to her house immediately!!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback, please comment...